Monday, September 16, 2013

EQUILIBRIUM


It flows from the depths of my spirit

A love, a sense of worship
Gliding constantly but never overwhelming
Who could measure such a feeling?

It is the beginning, the perfect definition

A roadmap to the one I adore.
 

My emotions inspires the outcome

Passion steers within me

My lover’s actions prickle my skin

Piercing the recesses of my mind

I am marked by words, wounded

Negativity overcomes my senses.

 

Oh, what woes?

My lover’s devotion is undisputable

There is no lingering trace of malice in my lover’s words

He sees no wrong-doing in his actions

He is concerned by my brooding

My emotions keep deflating.

 

What distress?

My temperature fluctuates on highs and lows.

It is true that I am weakened

Unconditional love, a recipe of much hurt

His actions are unpunished

The pendulum keeps swinging.

3 comments:

  1. You are great Poet Lusike..maybe we should collaborate on a book.Check www.michaelopondo.blogspot.com and see some.
    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lusike, I have been introduced to you by Tina and I cant stop saying how much I love your work.Very deep and extremely good.

    ReplyDelete