Friday, May 16, 2014

STRIPPED

My mind is a senseless vacuum
Coherence deserted me
I’m the field thirsting for water
My true love abandoned me
For reasons I am yet to comprehend.

I am immersed in obscurity
No illumination to guide my sight
I stumble for direction
My palms grabbing at air
Like an addict
I can’t seem to function without you.

With you I have no pride
I crawl and plead
I promise you my soul
Pledging my life for your touch
Gift me with your seed
That which I can turn into a garden.

Please love, I implore you
I was weak before, don’t leave me
I am like a windstorm without your direction
Be mine for all eternity
Give me strength…
I will find the right words. 

3 comments:

  1. wow..this is an amazing piece.

    check some of my works as a newbie.I hope I get to write like you.
    http://livinginacocoon.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful poem. i have enjoyed myself from top to bottom. the need for the other is well expressed.you have shown helplessness when alone.thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete