Tuesday, August 9, 2011

CRUSH AND BURN


The eye is powerful
It leads to everything…
It leads to pleasure… to sin
Through our eyes we met
In the crowded, noisy room they locked.

Unknowing, we move toward each other
We are close as we sway to the music
There is a word for this – madness
It is hot, sleek, steamy, magnetic attraction!
Full of spicy words and sweet moves.

My nerves are a wreck
My heart beat is high
My body is no longer mine
I can’t think, can’t say a word
Magnetism… Insanity!

The sparks sizzle
My heart slows to normal
Your words are now coarse
There is a tell-tale sign of smoke
It’s all burnt to nothing!

1 comment:

  1. Greetings from Finland. This, through a blog is a great get to know other countries and their people, nature and culture. Come take a look Teuvo images and blog to tell all your friends that your country flag will stand up to my collection of flag higher. Sincerely, Teuvo Vehkalahti Finland.

    ReplyDelete