Wednesday, August 3, 2011

GHOST


The wind rages
The breeze caresses me
Whispering close to my ear
Insisting for an audience
I’m told of friends
I’m told of the enemies
I’m told of ghosts.

The sun blazes
Capturing me in its rays
My mind seems weightless
Everyone and everything is close
I see those in a distance
I see those of the past
I see the future through ghosts.

The smoke rises
I see shapes as it disperses
Dancing into monsters
Dancing into heroes
They call to me
They show me what could have been
I’m shown ghosts.

My shadow follows me
It deforms when I’m not looking
Constantly at war
Evils lurks in the shadows
Poltergeists, ghouls and demons
Goodness tries to prevails
Deities, saints and angels.

The temperature plunges
My hair is alert
My nerves are frayed
I’m haunted by ghosts
To make myself fearless
I close my eyes in anticipation
The ghosts diffuse into nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment